Saturday 12 August 2017

LIVING LOVE


Soul mates are forever
And love never dies
So trust me
When we leave our bodies far behind
When the earth is too tired to spin
When the stars are breathing their last
You'll find me, still waiting
At the edge of the field of blooming embers
Their dying glow like fireflies
Hanging in the night sky
We'll hold hands… like we've done millions of times
In the depths of our thoughts
In our waking dreams
In our other-worldly memories
And I'll walk with you,
As we pick our way carefully
Through the shards of all things broken
Our hearts
Our lives
Our destiny
Until we're through, to divine lands
Of cool breezes and perpetual dawns
Will you then look into my eyes
And let me drink of your peace
While you read all that I've been waiting to say
Through aeons of being in love
Just you,
And me,
And breathless whispers of eternity


MS




No comments:

Post a Comment